New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 378
Page 378 of 650 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388428478 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

I've been lurking a while and decided it was time to join not too long ago. I thought I should probably say hello.

Been popping in and out for a while (not really even enough to be called a lurker!!), and figured I'd better finally say HI.

I spend most of my 2A online time on MDSHOOTERS.COM, and OPENCARRY.ORG

I like carrying whenever I can get the heck out of Maryland. Protecting my family (including grandchildren, now) matters.

I work with Maryland Shall Issue when I can, and am a member of MSI, NRA and SAF.

Looking forward to spreading the word where I can.

@BillSC - Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your SC CWP. I am sure you will enjoy the forum, and get a lot out of it. Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

@thir13enthour - Hey Brian, glad to hear that you not only survived the incident, but you sound like you learned a great deal from it. Always armed is a good thing, and I am thrilled to hear that you are seeking quality training via advanced tactical classes. Which course are you taking?

@wizard3500 - The purpose of the forum is to share information, to cut down on the learning curve, and hopefully get good advice on firearms and equipment that will help you avoid costly multi-purchases.

@chiefpropellerhead - Good job on organizing the FB page for SC carriers. Well done sir.

@CaptCaveman - Welcome to the forum, glad you have enjoyed it enough to join up.

@silentarcher83 - I grew up in SE Oregon and SW Idaho, welcome to the group.

@usmcE3 - Welcome to the group.

@jnf2k2 - Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here.

@raikay - Lurking before you leap, good for you. Welcome to the forum, I look forward to reading your posts.

@Mr H - Looks like you are a busy guy on the forums, glad we caught your interest here at USA Carry, welcome aboard.

Welcome all,

- SB

5. Howdy from a Ruger toting newby from GA!

6. Hullo all,
    New from KY, new to CC, and already getting really good advice. Thanks!

New to CC from NC. On here to gain some more knowledge and get good advice. Thanks for providing both for us newbies.

Hello
    New from Maryland. Long time owner needing to learn more. Thanks

9. New here, from Iowa, recent permit to carry. Just soaking up the info. :)

Greetings from another newbie. Michigan license en route sometime this decade...

New guy Bud here and I live south of Denver. I belong to a couple of S&W sights and found this one just today by accident. I have 4 revolvers and have been shooting for about a year. It's interesting that I found this sight today, as I just picked up first CCW (called CHP here) only yesterday. This seems like a good sight and I look forward to learning and contributing. Bud
    Bud
    S&W 67-60 3"-63-642