New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 379
Page 379 of 651 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389429479 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hi everyone

I'm from Idaho . Look forward to making lots of posts

3. Hello from the communist state of California. Looking forward to learning a lot and posting some relevant info here and there.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you get a lot out of it. You need to go to the Idaho group and make your introduction there as well. Glad to have you aboard.
    Doc Swickard

5. Bomberboy52
    Just checking things out. Not very talkative but enjoy reading post. USAF VET,retired federal employee,retired Army National Guard. Combat pistol expert, rifle expert, love to shoot for relaxation.

6. Hi from NorthCentral Pa! I might be a newbe here, but I have carried for 40 years!

7. Hi all. From the communist state of CA. Here to learn and converse.

8. newbie from SC .......
    looking for reasonable priced CWP courses in the Summerville area.

9. New here. Also new to gun ownership and recent CCW holder. Soaking up as much info as possible to improve my shooting skills.
    DTW Bus Driver
    OH CCW
    Gun: S&W M&P 40C

Hello, new here from Akron, OH. I'm a college student majoring in GIS (Geographic Information Science). Hopefully I will not be in Ohio for much longer, but that is all dependent upon grad school applications.

Hello from Oklahoma

New to the site. I look forward to reading all your comments and experiences. I am retired Navy and Have a Law enforcement background as well