New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 380
Page 380 of 650 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

new from Wisconsin

Just got concealed carry in Wisconsin end of November. I got mine and carry a Glock 23. Starting to feel like I shouldn't since I can't figure out how to edit my damn profile! Hahaha! Any help?!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrider300 View Post
    Hello from Oklahoma

New to the site. I look forward to reading all your comments and experiences. I am retired Navy and Have a Law enforcement background as well
    Welcome! Thank you for your service. What part of Oklahoma?

4. New to the crew

Just wanted to give a shout out to everyone. Just a new guy to the group. Glad to be a part of the crew.

New from SC. Still waiting for my paperwork to come though. 90 days... aggghhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcarlover View Post
    New from SC. Still waiting for my paperwork to come though. 90 days... aggghhh!
    Yeah. I was pretty much counting the days. It took mine about 80 days roughly. Good luck and be smart.
    “The fundamental force behind the Second Amendment is to empower the people and give them the greatest measure of authority over the tyranny of runaway government.” U.S. Rep. Bob Schaffer, 2002

New guy from PA here...been overlooking for over a month now. Figured I would chime in and say hello.

Hello from Delaware , been carrying for 2 yrs now. Usually carry a Glock 19-9 with +P ammo. Great forum

Quote Originally Posted by rrman12280 View Post
    Yeah. I was pretty much counting the days. It took mine about 80 days roughly. Good luck and be smart.
    At that rate, I'll probably have my Utah first!

10. Thanks for having me.

New guy from Iowa, just checking things out.USAF Veteran,retired DOD,Retired Army.

Blog Entries
    +P ammo is a great defense load in any caliber from .380 ACP on up. However, I urge you to try Hornaday's new Critical Defense loads. Perfect penetration and expansion every time with little if any loss of bullet weight.I've never fired Mr. Hornaday's ammo into a human being but they sure make one h*** of a mess of a wet phone book!(an acceptable substitute for a human torso).

rpeckham
    Washington, DC