New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 381
Page 381 of 651 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431481 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello all

Just sayin hi frm texas.

New member from North Carolina. After retiring from a 31 year career in the USMC, I will pick up my permit tomorrow.

Hi all. Don here, a new guy in Mississippi. I'm about to submit my concealed carry application in a few days and am looking for a gun. Happy to be here.

Welcome aboard! :-)

If you are looking for a conceal carry piece, check the local shops for a Detective Special. They're a jewel of a gun.

Thanks sixgun. A friend showed me his Ruger LCP and I really like that little piece.

Newby to the Industry

I am new to the firearm industry. I started working for a local firearm shop by taking pictures of their antique and discontinued firearms for the Internet. Now I am working with customers on the weekends. I am not new to firearms in general terms, I knew the basics from the Corps. I spent six years in the Marine Corps and spent many hours in a tree stand. I enjoy every aspect of the industry and soaking up as much as I can. I don't and probably never will know everything about firearms, but I will get closer everyday.

8. Hi all...great-gramma boop here.

Hi yall, glad to be part of this group of like minded people. I am a Jesus follower, military veteran, constitutional conservative, multipule gun owner from the Great state of Texas. I have a Texas Concealed Handgun License and stand on the 2nd Amendment. I look forward to reading posts in this forum as well as throwing in my 2 cents worth! Thanks for having this media!

10. Welcome to the site, its a great site, lots of great information. I carry a Ruger LC9 9mm andI love it. Its so easy to carry its like carring a pocket knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4evr View Post
    Hi yall, glad to be part of this group of like minded people. I am a Jesus follower, military veteran, constitutional conservative, multipule gun owner from the Great state of Texas. I have a Texas Concealed Handgun License and stand on the 2nd Amendment. I look forward to reading posts in this forum as well as throwing in my 2 cents worth! Thanks for having this media!
    I love how you chose to list your priorities and interests! Welcome to the forum, glad to have you!