New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 382
Page 382 of 648 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello all! Decided to join over here after LOVING the informative maps. Very helpful! I'm active over at OpenCarry.org, though I mostly conceal so this seemed like a good fit too. =) I'm from WA state (Skagit County) and have had a CCW for years. Originally from IA, before they were a shall issue state, and still had my CCW back then! Looking forward to the information and discussions. Thanks!

--
    Peace. ~G

New here from Pennsylvania. Howdy.

Hello from northern Wisconsin.

Greetings all - I just signed up to this site to gain knowledge on ccw in NYS. I am in the beginning stages of getting my application going. I just posted in the Erie Country Appication Process forum and awaiting for moderation approval for post. I just wanted to extend a warm greeting and say I look forward to speaking with you fellow enthusiast. Thanks again.

New member out of South Florida.

7. Hello newble from state of matyland...

Just wanted to thank everyone who posts on here. It is very helpful.

Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, etc.
    “The fundamental force behind the Second Amendment is to empower the people and give them the greatest measure of authority over the tyranny of runaway government.” U.S. Rep. Bob Schaffer, 2002

Hi from Texas. I've been using the maps and info for quite a while. Decided to take the plunge and dive in. Been a daily carrier since 2007. Always found this site informative and helpful.

Hello, newbee here. Finding this site very nice. It would be great to win those prizes, nice Ruger!
    Thanks, MikeTN