New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 384
Page 384 of 651 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434484 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello from birmingham alabama.

Hello From Nevada

Quote Originally Posted by willaw View Post
    Hi everyone..I am from the land down under..Australia.
    Hi...welcome from MO. I am an expat from Melbourne.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by nc2ks View Post
    I have been on here for a couple of weeks, but still consider myself new. Looking for my first CCW, so all feedback is welcome. My budget is tight right now, so I'm not in the high range league yet.
    You do not have to be in the "high range league" to be able to join this group, this forum. A good advice will be to choose the gun that fits your hand and one which you can shoot from. My first gun was a 380, 7 rounds. I bought it because of the fit, not because of the brand.
    G'day and Glock

Quote Originally Posted by gharleydude View Post
    Hello people, not sure if I am in the right spot to do this or not, but, here I am anyhow. I would like to offer a warm hello to everyone and just say that I am really excited about being here because I love guns and enjoy talking about them. My wife, bless her heart really has no interest in anything I have to say about guns and I really do not have any other venue to do so, so it is good to have a place where I can do this at will on any given aspect of guns. As you can see from my profile, I live in Wi. I am excited to report I just received my conceal and carry license a week ago. That reality is however tempered by the heavy responsibility that comes with. I have many questions, topics and variances I would love to discuss, but will save all of that for another time. Until then though, hey, great to be on board with all of you!
    Well! Well! Well! ...Congratulations for being able to get your CCW. Welcome to the "club" so to speak...
    G'day and Glock

Hello, new to forum. From New Hampshire!

gharleydude, welcome aboard. I am also waiting for my permit in the mail. Looking fwd for ur questions.
    miketn

Quote Originally Posted by gharleydude View Post
    Hello people, not sure if I am in the right spot to do this or not, but, here I am anyhow. I would like to offer a warm hello to everyone and just say that I am really excited about being here because I love guns and enjoy talking about them. My wife, bless her heart really has no interest in anything I have to say about guns and I really do not have any other venue to do so, so it is good to have a place where I can do this at will on any given aspect of guns. As you can see from my profile, I live in Wi. I am excited to report I just received my conceal and carry license a week ago. That reality is however tempered by the heavy responsibility that comes with. I have many questions, topics and variances I would love to discuss, but will save all of that for another time. Until then though, hey, great to be on board with all of you!
    A warm welcome from SE Wisconsin. Glad to see another cheesehead and biker. I got my CCL Jan 3rd. Just a word of warning, "so it is good to have a place where I can do this at will on any given aspect of guns", there are some on this site that love to argue, and do not believe we have any 2nd Amendment rights. Put on your thick skin suit.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Welcome aboard!
    Looking forward to hearing from you! :)
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

I'm from Michigan, too. Other side of the state. I'm glad to see someone else here from MI.