New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 386
Page 386 of 650 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396436486 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

New here from California. Enjoying reading some of the posts and difference in opinions. I firm supporter of the 2nd Amendment, but I believe in States Rights. I also believe everyone who can legally carry, should carry.

lukem, I apologize! I started a "new thread" before seeing this one! I just joined a couple of days ago and completed my profile today. Looks like a lot of good reading on this site!

Sorry I didn't introduce myself sooner, I've been reading your posts on an ap on my phone and didn't realize that there was so much more to this site on the computer. My name is Shannon Wright, I've been 13 yrs. in Salem, Mo, formally from Houston, TX. I've carried for near 30 yrs. I've been in several situation that I was glad I was armed, but I've never had to unholster it.(thank God). I'm into reloading, and I have a range right in my back yard,280yds. I've helped start a gun club here, and love to teach the ladies and the youth how to handle firearms safely. My wife is looking over my shoulder, and said to mention that she can out shoot me. ok there I've admitted it to the world.

Hello all, new member from Absurdistan, Maryland! Just applied for my Utah CCW and now realize I have to apply in Florida too! I will be needing your help.

Hello,from Michigan. New to the thread and future gun owner. Not certain about the ccw yet though. Looking forward to listening to everyones opinion here.

7. Hello all a newbie from The Great State of Texas. Pro Constitution and pro-life
    I am a Republican by choice and a Conservative by conviction.
    follow me on twitter @68titan

Hello from NH. Just received my CCW and purchased a Glock 26.

I'm a stay at home mom with two young kids, looking for some tips, advice, and just good ol' conversation.
    Last edited by Moxie5; 02-27-2012 at 05:36 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by sdgw View Post
    Sorry I didn't introduce myself sooner, I've been reading your posts on an ap on my phone and didn't realize that there was so much more to this site on the computer. My name is Shannon Wright, I've been 13 yrs. in Salem, Mo, formally from Houston, TX. I've carried for near 30 yrs. I've been in several situation that I was glad I was armed, but I've never had to unholster it.(thank God). I'm into reloading, and I have a range right in my back yard,280yds. I've helped start a gun club here, and love to teach the ladies and the youth how to handle firearms safely. My wife is looking over my shoulder, and said to mention that she can out shoot me. ok there I've admitted it to the world.
    My neighbour's wife can outshoot her husband too, so you are not alone there...anyway, I'm also from Missouri. Welcome to this group. To be able to enjoy it here, you must have thick skin....LOL

Welcome everyone who is new here...from Missouri.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hi all. New here but not to guns. I really like what I see here and can't believe I haven't been here before. I am an active duty LE who absolutly supports CCW and he 2nd amendment. Have a small training business in Colorado
    that I run part-time. Hope to be an active part of the community.

Thanks.

Joe

Bluesteelfirearms