New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 387
Page 387 of 648 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387388389397437487 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello everyone I am from PA and a person on the ATVingPA site introduced me to this place.Looking forward to chating with everyone in the future.

After years away from shooting, just took the wife and I to Allen Arms and completed the CWP class for SC. She liked it so much, she's coming back with me for advanced training; I think I started something here. Our instructor told us about USA Carry and here I am, and glad about it.

4. Hello from WNC!

5. Mattman

Hey. Can anyone tell me how to edit my profile?

Quote Originally Posted by mattman View Post
    Hey. Can anyone tell me how to edit my profile?
    Go to the top of the page...on the right side, look for Settings and go from there. Anyway, welcome to this group...from Missouri.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Hey all my name is Brett from Ocala, Florida. I just applied for my CCW and got a new Ruger SR9C to be my daily carry. Also ordered a White Hat IWB holster which I am excited to get. I have been shooting for a while with my Glock Model 21 and also have an Advantage Arms .22 conversion for it. Looks like a great site and excited to learn more from all of you...

8. New guy from Ellicott City, Maryland.

Even the claim to be from this dreaded state is enough to make me sick!

9. newbie here, now residing in West Virginia, still looking around haven't been on here til today, so give me a little time

10. my wife is from Elicott City, and I know it fairly well, or used to. tell me do you have a cc license from Md.?

11. Maryland resident

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyrunner21 View Post
    New guy from Ellicott City, Maryland.

Even the claim to be from this dreaded state is enough to make me sick!
    I can appreciate what you are saying about being from the Peoples Republik. I lived and worked in Maryland for over 30 years. The day that I retired I moved north to the great state of Pennsylvania where they still believe in our natural rights and back them up with their constitution and laws. I lived there for 5 years and moved to Alabama where I currently reside. Not quite as good as Pennsylvania but still 1000 times better than the repressive state of Maryland.