New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 389
Page 389 of 650 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439489 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hey All, I still consider myself a noob, but I really appreciate this forum and have seen numerous benefits. I've made a couple of friends, and am open to conversations with others.
    "They should have listened to the finger..." ~ The_Outlaw

Hi...new here, I'm not new to carrying my firarm on a daily basis, but never concealed.

Hey Coop, mrmudzilla, here. I live way up here in Celina, and work way down there in Sidney. Welcome to you and all the new guys.

Hello from new member in Michigan. Been reading and learning from all of you.

Hey all- New guy from Idaho (soon to be southern Utah). I'm an active duty military firearms instructor, but I'll be retiring from the Air Force in April. Anyway, forum looks great!

-Steve
    NRA Rifle and Pistol Instructor

Hey, Alphie, welcome from another Michigan Newbie.

Welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hey folks, I am MatteBlack and I am from upstate New York.

Hello from Idaho

Hello all. I'm from Idaho and I'm about to receive my first ccp. I've got a full size 1911, but haven't decided yet on my carry weapon. I prefer the larger calibers ie: .45, .40 and the 10mm. I also want a smaller gun than I already have. Nothing larger than a 4" barrel. I do not have very much experience with the "smaller" bores except the .22 So I'll be lurking and listening to you all so I can learn from you all. Thanks in advance.

Hi All,
    This is one of the better site I have seen. Loaded with good topics and interesting conversation.