New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 39
Page 39 of 647 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139539 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Thumbs up

Welcome.
    Preserve the 2nd amendment and firearms, THE NRA NEEDS YOU NOW!
    May the happiest day of your past, be the saddest day or your future.
    Today is the very first day of the rest of your life!

Since I'm new, guess a little intro might be good. I live in Auburn Alabama where I'm a student at AU. I'm a freelance videographer and audio engineer, not to mention a gun enthusiast. If you're around me for too long, the conversation will more than likely turn to firearms in some manner. I can't help it. Anyhow, its good to be amongst like minded individuals. Looking forward to participating in the discussions.

Since I'm new, guess a little intro might be good. I live in Auburn Alabama where I'm a student at AU. I'm a freelance videographer and audio engineer, not to mention a gun enthusiast. If you're around me for too long, the conversation will more than likely turn to firearms in some manner. I can't help it. Anyhow, its good to be amongst like minded individuals. Looking forward to participating in the discussions.
    WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Welcome aboard!
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome to the forum.

Howdy from Arizona's Valley of the Sun!

My preference in handguns is primarily 1911s. But am interested in Sig's new P238 for concealed carry. Am looking forward to reading range reports on this little new gun.

Welcome, sixtracksfn and Old Zebra! We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

New guy here

Hey, just joined and looking foward to being here a while.
    Now in central west Fl. a mile from the coast.
    Been carring forever, 50 some years. With a CCW or not.
    Nice site.

Good day everyone. I'm new and I'll try not to post Q&A in old threads But no promises.
    When seconds count, the LEO's are only minutes away...

Welcome from SC, blacksharkL82 and GottaBeAh.40. We're glad to have you aboard!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

New member from Michigan found this site just looking around, glad I did and happy to be here!