New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 395
Page 395 of 651 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405445495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hi all. Newbie to the site. Proud owner of a Springfield XD40, living in Texas. Waiting on my VA non resident CCW (going thru FBI background check process). Also contemplating obtaining the Texas CCW.

Welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. I just signed up, I am from Michigan, and we are getting some new proposed changes to our CC laws. Looking at extra training to get a endorsement to carry in "no pistol zones" such as schools, day care, and stadiums.

5. Quote Originally Posted by northpte View Post
    I just signed up, I am from Michigan, and we are getting some new proposed changes to our CC laws. Looking at extra training to get a endorsement to carry in "no pistol zones" such as schools, day care, and stadiums.
    Welcome here from another from Michigan. I am curious how they will be able to keep track of who has the extra training. It should be across the board and not like a cycle endorsement. It may be interesting. I plan on getting the extra training when it comes into effect anyway but still..

6. Hi,

I'm from Maine (for now anyway). I'm trying to find a warmer place to live! Anyway, I look forward to reading the posts and learning from all you gun experts out there.

Welcome everyone, glad to have you here... this is a great forum and I think you will enjoy it.

- SB

8. newbie

Hello just passed the pistol class here in ct now I have to go to the town and start the permit process thought I would join this group to gain some info on carrying and owning guns.

9. Hi. New guy here from Kentucky.

10. hello new here as well

11. New here but have been interested in getting conceal and carry and this place is chalked full of information, thanks!