New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 397
Page 397 of 650 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399407447497 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hi all, I'm a gun collector with a carry permit, but I don't feel I am qualified to carry at this point. Although I have been involved with guns for more than 40 years, I don't have extensive experience with handguns. I hope to use this forum to learn more, and I have signed up for some real training at an area firearms training facility. Anyone have experience with Seattle Firearms Academy?

Steve

3. Hey Everyone! Just found this website and look forward to reading/posting with others that support conceal carry.

Thanks,
    Mark

4. Good morning from another Oklahoma newbie!

Newbie reporting from Michigan. I support Conceal Carry and I treat it as a privilege and I honor my right.

Just found this site and am looking forward to learning all I can. My husband and I both have our CCLs and are looking for info on good conceal carry weapons. As a woman I have a hard time finding one that I can conceal that is a large enough caliber. I currently carry a Taurus PT22 semi.

7. Hello from Los Angeles CA...glad to be aboard!

8. Hello from a newbie from ILL-annoy!

9. Hi! I just found this forum. I have a HCP in the state of TN. I own 3 handguns and love shooting all of them but my favorite is a Caracal compact 9mm!

Hello! just found this site and signed up from Coshocton, Ohio.......

11. Greetings from Washington State!