New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 402
Page 402 of 651 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452502 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Newcomer here from Clarkston, WA. Just recently purchased a glock 23, and with some study, practice, and advise from all of you on this site, hope to obtain a CPL within a couple of months.

3. New carrier from central Minnesota! Just got my license yesterday, only took four days from application to permit-in-hand. Very impressed with my county's efficiency! Plan to open carry, with a BUG *somewhere* underneath.

Hey I'm here new and I already posted in the California thread and the Military thread. So I am from Sacramento county and was in the Army for 6 years with 16months in Iraq as an Infantry Mortarman. I am in the middle of the process of getting my CCW and look forward to learning more from this forum. Take care

Lucky, California takes a long time as even the initial interview appointments are 6+ months out. Congradulations though!!!

Howdy. I'm a new member from Texas. I recently purchased my first handgun - a Ruger GP100 .357 4". I'm planning to get a CHL in the next year and a smaller handgun to conceal - not sure I can easily conceal the GP100.

Hello everyone from Massachusetts.

8. New midwest member here. My state has open and concealed carry. Applied for and was granted the CCW permit shortly after applying. Great site from what I have seen so far.

Hello all, just found this site through a face book post from Ruger, very nice. Looking forward to good information.

New member from south west OH. Looking to possibly transition from carrying a semi-auto to a revolver here in the next year. Hopefully I can put up a few good questions for you all. Found this site through Facebook on the Ruger page. Looking forward to finding some good info. :)
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Welcome, All. It's good to meet you. The more the merrier, I say. Love to hear from more states. Make sure you look near the bottom of the site and see the thread for you individual state. VERY imformative, I didn't see it at first, wish I had. Welcome again.