New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 404
Page 404 of 651 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Signing on. . .

oh goody i found the new members thread i stumbled upon this site looking up stuff on concealed weapons permits for florida being there is a gun show coming up and this time i'm going to go and see about getting myself a ccw permit and see what else they have to offer to get me started
    something i've often thought of doing but never got around to doing till now i've made up my mind i'm going to do this and was searching the internet for days finding as much info as i can to feel comfortable and secure in my choice to want to learn to use a defensive weapon effectively and efficiently if the need should arise
    given the way this nation is going and crime rates rising each day i think it may well be in my best interest to take the courses necessary and get the experience necessary to defend myself if the need arises so i joined the forum here in hopes to gather knowledge and tips other weapons carriers may have to offer

Quote Originally Posted by JerryE View Post
    Hi all. New member from NC here. Not new to guns, but new to conceal carry. Still trying to find a way for a large guy to carry comfortably. Pocket is the easiest, but don't really like any of the pocket holsters I've tried. I'm also interested in some of the less expensive weapon options. For example, I love my Charter Arms 38. I also love my Taurus TCP. The price of both of those added together is less than the guns most people carry. (however, I have to admit, I'd LOVE to have a new Colt Mustang 380)

Welcome to the forums. If you are a big guy, you may want to try out a Kholster IWB holster. They are super comfortable and they keep your firearm off your skin. Here's their site: Kholster

Also, if you like the Colt Mustang, you may want to try out Sig Sauer's P238. Excellent firearm!!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Relatively new member residing in Arlington, Tx. Carry weapon is a Glock 23 in a Texas Heritage IWB.

Hi USA Carry group i am pleased to have found this site and forums i have already gotten some insight from members and look forward to more, and sharing some of mine..

7. Mattman

Quote Originally Posted by JerryE View Post
    Hi all. New member from NC here. Not new to guns, but new to conceal carry. Still trying to find a way for a large guy to carry comfortably. Pocket is the easiest, but don't really like any of the pocket holsters I've tried. I'm also interested in some of the less expensive weapon options. For example, I love my Charter Arms 38. I also love my Taurus TCP. The price of both of those added together is less than the guns most people carry. (however, I have to admit, I'd LOVE to have a new Colt Mustang 380)
    First of all; welcome. Second; I have a keltec 32 with a pocket clip from keltec that cost me $11.60 s&h included. Works great in front pocket and looks like I'm carrying a knife. Outside of that I carry a Springfield CD 9 mm with a blackhawk seeps holster, also works well under outer shirt.to Eventhough I'm from Michigan and we have open carry I still try to cover. Hope this helps. Matt

8. CD and serpa. Darn auto.correct.

Hello. I'm a new member. I live in Utah and work mostly in Washington and Oregon. I'm new in almost all regards. I've shot a few times when young (and enjoyed it immensely) but haven't taken the time, nor had the money until now to explore the world of firearms and shooting. I'm glad I found this site and especially the forums. There is so much information to be found here.

Welcome from MI

Thumbs up

Welcome aboard from Indiana.