New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 409
Page 409 of 651 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411419459509 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hi, I decided to migrate from another forum after a couple of "issues."

I bought my first gun last Friday, a S&W 66-2, 4" along with 4 boxes of ammo. I'm signed up for a basic handgun class with Jamie Buenting to start soon, so I'm looking forward to trying out my first gun.
    I bought the gun from a local gunshop for $539, and I see that is a middle-of-the-road price so I think I did well on the purchase.

I Guess this folder doesn't acct images or something, my posts keep vanishing into thin air, last try;

Hi, I decided to migrate from another forum after a couple of "issues."

I bought my first gun last Friday, a S&W 66-2, 4" along with 4 boxes of ammo. I'm signed up for a basic handgun class with Jamie Buenting to start soon, so I'm looking forward to trying out my first gun.
    I bought the gun from a local gunshop for $539, and I see that is a middle-of-the-road price so I think I did well on the purchase.

4. Hi Group,
    A newbie from Colorado here.

5. Quote Originally Posted by aloneinMD View Post
    welcome group, new to concealed carry but old hand with a firearm. usual little gun is a sig p238, when I have my big boy pants on I carry my FN 45. My handle states my case, it is a shame that the State of Maryland is really a state of confusion run by liberals throwing away my hard earned money and taking away my civil liberties. I am stuck here because I have built a profitable business of 30 plus years and can't leave. I have a second house in Delaware and with my Utah and Arizona permits can legally carry in the surrounding states. I stumbled upon this website from another and have found it full of facts and advice. thanks group.
    Welcome from just down the street ;)

Welcome, Olf and JSshoot. Nice to meet you.

Just found this site today and signed up immediately. Seems like a real good place to get information from people like me. I'm a 58-year-old woman, Army veteran/retiree, who just got her first gun and a concealed carry licence. I'm a California native, but living in Texas since I retired from the Army in 1993. Glad to be here.

Greetings from Sonoma County California!

9. Im not a newbie to the site buit this is my first post just want to say what a great job concealed carry does on keeping everyone up to date on all the concealed carry laws keepup the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Eckhardt View Post
    Just found this site today and signed up immediately. Seems like a real good place to get information from people like me. I'm a 58-year-old woman, Army veteran/retiree, who just got her first gun and a concealed carry licence. I'm a California native, but living in Texas since I retired from the Army in 1993. Glad to be here.
    A nice warm welcome from Missouri...You did the right thing -- got out of Kommiefornia and moved to Texas!!! Anyway, wear your thickest skin and join us in the real forum where all the actions are...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by flcraker View Post
    Im not a newbie to the site buit this is my first post just want to say what a great job concealed carry does on keeping everyone up to date on all the concealed carry laws keepup the good work
    'would appreciate it if you fill in your profile and put your location in there so we will know where you are from. Anyway, welcome to this forum from Missiouri...We are glad you can join us.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS