New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 411
Page 411 of 650 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello all, just found this site through Weapon Blog. Texas CC licensed, looking forward to getting some good information from you guys.

3. Welcome new members

4. You are funny!

Also newbie from SC.

5. New member from VA.

6. Hello from South Louisiana. Prior service Marine (8yrs USMCR), now Full-Time Army NG. Looking forward to reading and responding to interests, questions, and requests on the forum. I also enjoy the contests. Thanks.
    New Member Welcome Thread 2-reverse-american-flag-patch.gif

newbie from south fl have a xdm 9mm as my carry gun

A nice warm welcome from Missouri. I hope you will remember to put your location in your profile. Some people like me like to know the location of your whereabouts so if you ask a question we might be able to reply to, at least we can refer to your location as according to the law in your part of the world or the USA. Come on in...the water is warm and the camaraderie here is outstanding while we learn from one another. And SSG_Steggy, thank you for your service.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Hello all. Not sure how to change my profile pic but I added a few to my album.
    We are a firearms training school in Fond du Lac that caters to Police, Military and civilian CCW holders. Check out our web site at Michigan Bodyguard, Executive Protection, Network Security, Fugitive Recovery, Personal Protection
    We are here to help so if you need a key note speaker or advice let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by www.roninworldwide.com View Post
    Hello all. Not sure how to change my profile pic but I added a few to my album.
    We are a firearms training school in Fond du Lac that caters to Police, Military and civilian CCW holders. Check out our web site at Michigan Bodyguard, Executive Protection, Network Security, Fugitive Recovery, Personal Protection
    We are here to help so if you need a key note speaker or advice let us know.
    At the top right hand side, click on Settings. From the left hand side of the window look for Edit Profile Picture. Hope this helps.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

11. Just got mine last week ! Massachusetts,, took4 months
    Lots to learn! What is the best state to get a none residence for travel ?
    This is my biggest concern