New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 412
Page 412 of 648 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462512 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Blog Entries

Non-resident carry licenses

busstoff62: I don't know which state has the"best" non-resident carry license but Virginia has them. You should write to the State Police Headquarters in Richmond and request an application. The instructions are quite straight forward. I'd also suggest enclosing a copy of your MA license as well as a copy of your military honorablr discharge (if applicable).

rpeckham

3. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Welcome from Texas.
    Hello from new member TREV C. from Massachusetts! I joined today in order to keep up with my past practice of doing everything backwards when it comes to defending my right to carry. First I became a Life Member of the NRA, then I joined a local gun club, next I got my license to carry a concealed large capacity handgun and now I'm entering to win the concealed carry giveaway so I can finally have all the necessary tools I need to protect my family. Wish me luck!

Open carry when feasible in Utah and just applied for my CCW. Figured I would stop reading and start responding to the forums.
    "Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    ~James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by ShutUrMouth View Post
    Open carry when feasible in Utah and just applied for my CCW. Figured I would stop reading and start responding to the forums.
    That is a very good idea....!!!!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Hello All,
    Just joined the site. I'm now back home in New York after ten years active Army. Looking forward to interacting.

Scottie B

7. Just joined the site and wanted to say hello!

Newbie from Indiana. I've been enjoying some of the posts so far.

Welcome to all of you new members. Those from NY, I feel for you.
    Charlie

Newbie from Maine

Just joined the forum (as well as having recently acquired my first firearm, a S&W 642, although I have shot on & off all throughout my life). Thought I'd say "hi" from Alabama (usually south AL, although I'm in Huntsville on business right now).