New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 413
Page 413 of 650 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463513 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Come on all -- welcome to newbies -- just dig in, the water is fine in here and the camaraderie is great. Just join in our conversations and forget yourselves for a while. This might be the last bastion of freedom of speech we will experience here for a while. Talk to us, fill up your location so we know where everyone is located, join in our fun and laugh with us, learn with us.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

3. New member from Michigan here. I've honestly never fired a handgun but I've been shooting trap for kicks for several years. Always had an interest in handguns that my wife did NOT share, but she's coming around, so I'm digging in more and learning more in hopes of procuring my first handgun soon. I don't feel a need for self-defense because of where I work and live, but I would like to learn more and likely provide last-line home defense.

That and the Ruger SR9c is a sexy beast.

4. New member from Springfield, Mo.

Glad to find this site. There seems to be some interesting reading here. I've been a concealed carrier for a year now. I carry a Ruger 9mm LC9 strongside and a Ruger .380 LCP crossdraw. Both are OWB in Fobus holsters, loaded with Hornady Critical Defense ammo w/ the pipes loaded. A good quality t-shirt worn non-tucked hides them both quite well. I prefer OWB rather than IWB, pouch, chest, pocket or ankle carry due to the ease of getting to weapons and the comfort. If wearing only shorts and no shirt, I keep my NAA mini .22 MAG in my pocket.

5. New member from Cabot, AR.

Arkansas 4-H Shooting Sports Program Coordinator, 4-H Certified Pistol Instructor, Level 1 NRA Pistol coach ...just have to turn in the paperwork for Level 2.

Glad to be here! Woo Pig Sooie!

hi ivoryhandles
    i was born in tn also. now nc is my home.
    i did own a gun when i lived in tn.
    in tn you pretty much need one.
    the makarov you speak of i will check it out.

Welcome Phenom from a Michigan resident. Welcome to you all. I'm glad you could come and enjoy the information and the friends here.

8. Good Afternoon all. I am from Columbia, SC. I am a new member, just took the class for my CWP last month, and going to be taking the UTAH permit class next month. I dont have a weapon yet, but am looking for one I can afford and one that is concealable. I served in the Army for 5 years, and proud to be a veteran.

9. New to the forum

Got my CCW last month in Pa and just recently got my rig setup the way I like. Glad to be able to talk to other like minded individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by organdawg View Post
    Good Afternoon all. I am from Columbia, SC. I am a new member, just took the class for my CWP last month, and going to be taking the UTAH permit class next month. I dont have a weapon yet, but am looking for one I can afford and one that is concealable. I served in the Army for 5 years, and proud to be a veteran.
    Welcome everybody from Missouri...and thank you for your service organdawg. Come in and join our fun and discussions here...and remember to fill in your location located in your settings profile so we know where everyone is from. It is OK to lurk around but it will be more fun participating, too.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

hello all from Louisiana!