New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 414
Page 414 of 651 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424464514 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by bassicpackrat View Post
    hello all from Louisiana!
    A nice warm welcome from Missouri...please come in and join us and hope you enjoy your stay here..
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by RRoss View Post
    Got my CCW last month in Pa and just recently got my rig setup the way I like. Glad to be able to talk to other like minded individuals.
    Welcome RRoss. I too am from PA (Pittsburgh area). Enjoy the site.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

4. Hello from Cleveland, OH. Looking forward to reading the forum here.

Cheers,
    Dr. Detroit
    There are so many phony or inaccurate gun-rights quotes floating around the web. Here's a good book if you're looking for authenticated RKBA quotes with full citations: Proclaiming Liberty: What Patriots and Heroes Really Said about the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

Welcome

Hello from Mid Michigan. Enjoying the reading and conversation. Great pro/con discussions.

Welcome from Missouri, everyone....it will be appreciated if we know where you are from by filling up your location so if you have any questions, it can be answered appropriately when you come in to join our discussions here.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Hello! I am Clayton. I live in Southeast TN near Chattanooga. I am a new member and am glad to be part of the group. Although I alternate what I carry from time to time, my prefered weapons are a Glock 21 40 cal. or a DE 50. The 50 is a touch harder to conceal and has caused me issue in the past with people seeing a portion of it and calling security or the police. I tend to steer clear of the hassle unless I am going to a known place where it will not cause me trouble. Anyway it will be nice to meet everyone.

Clayton

Welcome to you all from Virginia. You will find a wealth of information on this site. I'll second the request from Tuckers mom in filling out your general location. That way if you ask a question it can be answered by someone familiar with your location.

Welcome aboard from NE Indiana.

10. Newbie from Eastern PA

New to carry, new to gun OWNERSHIP, but definately not new to guns. Glad to find others that I can learn from. Thanks, and howdy!

11. New to the forum. Looking forward to the interaction.