New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 416
Page 416 of 650 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466516 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 6500

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by chuckp71 View Post
    Hello from Iowa, new here and to conceal carry
    Hi to you from Missouri...almost the crime city of the US of A...NOT!!! East St. Louis in Illinois beat us to it.. OK..back to the topic, welcome to this group...there's a lot to learn here with the knowledgeable folks populating this forum. And some laughs from me sometimes....Hope you enjoy your stay.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Hello USA Carry. New to this site but not to carry.

Home state is Oregon but retirement has the wife and I traveling across this great country. Licensed to carry in all western states except Illinois and California. (we choose to avoid these states) :)
    People should practice being in a state of relaxed awareness similar to defensive driving. Enjoy life, but study your surroundings.....http://www.stratfor.com/weekly/pract...onal-awareness

4. Greetings from Orange, TX. I just discovered this site while I was looking up reviews and tips for my new carry holster, a Raven Phantom.. Looks like a great resource and a great bunch of people. Look forward to foruming with you all..

welcome aboard christophocles! i joined whilst researching for a concealed carry permit and ran across that giveaway package
    all members of this site have a chance to win it and i'm keeping my fingers crossed being i am expecting to get my permit application approved and sent soon and would love to get the gear in that package as my starter kit
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Hello All, I am new here and haven't carried yet. Trying to figure out the best way for comfort, safety, etc. Lots of info and advice on this site, thanks to everyone contributing.

Quote Originally Posted by christophocles View Post
    Greetings from Orange, TX. I just discovered this site while I was looking up reviews and tips for my new carry holster, a Raven Phantom.. Looks like a great resource and a great bunch of people. Look forward to foruming with you all..
    Welcome christophocles from Orange, TX... haven't heard of that little town since the mid-1980's when I spent two years there at Little Cypress Mauriceville. I live in Pittsburgh, PA now though.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

8. Newbie from auburn, Alabama

9. Hello, new to the forum. Shoot a Walther PPQ 9mm, and love it!
    Hope to read and learn allot.

10. Heard about this forum from Ammoland.com started following on Twitter (my name @TravelinGolfer) and just thought I would check it out.

Hello from the great state of Vermont!