New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 417
Page 417 of 651 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

welcome aboard hope the weather in your neck the woods is good for bbq' ing
    heheh

gun control is being able to hit your target

3. Hello, I'm Cole. I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. I have been thinking of buying a new sig or HK and have been hearing the Euro Optics is now stocking them both and have some good prices. They say that they will ship the same day as I order it if I have the FFL lined up! Great service! I was looking at the P226 scorpion Elite. What a cool gun! Does anyone have input? Here is a link to what I am looking at. Sig Sauer Pistols - Sig Sauer Pistols On Sale - EuroOptic.com

welcome alonzo! i've found excellent and useful information and links and alot of interesting stories and fun stuff
    alot of great ideas and knowledgeable folks here on gun issues too
    gun control is being able to hit your target

5. Hello USA Carry community, I'm a new member from Oklahoma City. I currently own a CZ P-07 duty. Its a fine gun, but I'm looking for something a bit thinner for my IWB carry during the summertime.

New member from the East Bay in CA. Been around guns all my life but never shot a handgun until my husband took me to the range last month and within 3 days I took my HSC and bought my own gun(XD9 Sub). Got my eye on a Sig P239 9mm Diamond Plate already. Everyone in the family shoots including both our sons(22 and 13) and our "surrogate" daughters(which are really just ex's of our older son who we keep in the family!) and they also do archery.

7. Hello USA Carry, new member here.

8. New CCW member

Hello just got my new ccw! Bob

You've come, you'd be getting around and joining us in our conversation and putting in your opinions and questions, so welcome everyone....from not-so-far-off Missouri. It would be nice if you can fill up your location from your profile so we know where you are from. If you will have any questions for the group, it will be easier for us to take note of your location so the correct answers to your questions will be more precise than letting us oldies here guess what the laws are in your particular area.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

10. im new and have to post to get in the giveaway!

Blog Entries

Thinner pistol

IMHO you can't go wrong with a Walther PPK/S in cal. .380 ACP loaded with Hornaday's new "Critical Defense" ammo. I have one and recommend it highly.

rpeckham
    Washington,DC