New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 418
Page 418 of 650 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428468518 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

New member from the western suburbs of Chicago. I'm responsible for our company's global anti-terrorism security program which is to say I help make sure that bad things don't happen to good people. I'm an NRA certified instructor, competitive shooter, and learned how to handle a gun before I learned how to ride a bike.
    It's a pleasure and honr to be among others who share the same love of country and indiivdual freedoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin63 View Post
    New member from the western suburbs of Chicago. I'm responsible for our company's global anti-terrorism security program which is to say I help make sure that bad things don't happen to good people. I'm an NRA certified instructor, competitive shooter, and learned how to handle a gun before I learned how to ride a bike.
    It's a pleasure and honr to be among others who share the same love of country and indiivdual freedoms.
    Welcome all ...from Missouri. I am glad that you put your location. Hope you find this forum enjoyable and informative.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Hello Everyone,new B from upstate NY.Glad to be apart of this site and it looks like alot of good people here.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceG View Post
    Hello Everyone,new B from upstate NY.Glad to be apart of this site and it looks like alot of good people here.
    A nice warm welcome to you ... from West St. Louis, Missouri. We sincerely hope you will enjoy your stay here...just dive in and join us in ouor conversation here.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Hello from a new member in Maryland.

welcome one and all
    New Member Welcome Thread 2-natureschild.jpg
    gun control is being able to hit your target

8. Hello, new guy from Georgia.

hello new guy from georgia!
    welcome aboard!

Hey all, I'm researching the possibility of getting a cwp and a gun. Don't have either right now just because I do not have the finances.

your possibilities are endless
    welcome aboard picchic!New Member Welcome Thread 2-birds.jpg