New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 420
Page 420 of 651 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470520 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hi all... just checking in from Centennial, CO!

welcome aboard!New Member Welcome Thread 2-birds.jpg
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Welcome to our group, pistolannie and Deputy1975....from Missouri. I think I had seen pistolannie in some of the topics I have been...anyway.......give us an ahoy if you need to ask something. Most members here are very accommodating with their responses. I think the "google it" sort of crowd had petered out.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Newbie from Idaho, being following on twitter for a month like what I'am read

Hello from russellville,AR. Just recently took the ccl course. Any info and advice would be great.

7. Colorado newbie

Hi everyone, new member from Colorado. Looking forward to all the info.

Hello every newbie to this forum....from Missouri. We have quite a few members here from Idaho, Colorado and AR. I am sure it will be appreciated by many of us if you fill up your location on your profile so that we know where you are from. It helps with answering your questions without us having to guess what you talking about from your whereabouts when you commented on the laws and rules and regulations. We don't usually remember everyone's location from your first post later on.
    G'day and Glock

Does anyone else carry a revolver by NAA?
    I carry the NAA .22 Mag with a barrell slightly less than 1". It measures about 7/8". I don't have any problem with grouping at around 25 feet. And I don't think I would ever need to shoot any further than that.

I would much rather carry my 5.7 X 28, but it just won't fit in my pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedbump View Post
    I carry the NAA .22 Mag with a barrell slightly less than 1". It measures about 7/8". I don't have any problem with grouping at around 25 feet. And I don't think I would ever need to shoot any further than that.

I would much rather carry my 5.7 X 28, but it just won't fit in my pocket.
    I think you are in the wrong forum...this is a welcome forum for newbies...???
    G'day and Glock

I'm not confused, I was just answering this Gentleman's question:
    Larry Henry

Join DateJun 2012Posts4

Good morning all...
    My nameis Larry, I am male, 57, and live in Austin, Indiana, in Scott County, about 35 miles north of Louisville, in Kentuckyiana, filed (3 weeks ago Friday) for an Indiana "Handgun Carry Permit"...now waiting on the State Police to approve me,and mail me my license. I own 3 pistols, A Walther P-22(22LR), a Taurus Pt738(.380), and a North American Arms 22 Magnum. with the longer barrel (1&5/8) North American Arms Home page Does anyone else carry a revolver by NAA?