New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 425
Page 425 of 648 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435475525 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

welcome aboard !!!!!!!!!! make yourselves at home New Member Welcome Thread 2-birds.jpg
    gun control is being able to hit your target

New User

Hello everyone, Been reading here for a little while, finally joined up.
    I'm waiting for my CPL to be approved in Michigan. I've taken the class, turned in the application and sent my fingerprints off. The gun board here in Emmet County meets the first friday of every month, doubt if I'll make the July meeting. In Emmet County one MUST go before the board. I've heard it's just a formality.

Meanwhile I've just received a Crossbreed Supertuck for my Glock 21. I've been wearing it around the house! The 21 is a big gun to conceal, this might be a good excuse to do some gun shopping!

Great forum...
    See ya around
    Brian

welcome aboard and i'm certain you will love that holster too
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Welcome, we're mostly friendly....:)
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

Welcome, this is a great forum to belong to.

Greetings from a new member from Miami, FL - Glad to join USACarry.com! :)

welcome

Welcome,

I'm a forum newbie as well
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Welcome to the site and also welcome to you Sir Diealotz.

Welcome aboard you 2.

Since I am a new gun owner I occasionally find myself surfing the net on gun related topics. One of these forrays led me to this site and I felt inclined to join. I have always felt strongly about the 2nd amendment and, after my son purchased a hand gun and took me shooting, I wanted one of my own. So now my wife and I own a Smithfield XD 9mm. It seems like enough gun to protect my family with and small enough for my wife to handle easily.