New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 427
Page 427 of 648 FirstFirst ... 327377417425426427428429437477527 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hi everyone, looking forward to being in on some of the conversation

Hello All from Wisconsin:

I have been reading the forum for a while and finally decided this is the right place for me. I have learned so much from you guys. Thank you! I have been familiar with guns all my life (e'hem police officer's daughter) but didn't take anything my dad taught me seriously until I had my own family. Too bad he is not alive to say... " I told you so"! I carry a Springfield XDM .45 ACP 3.8 compact and have found the most creative way not to print, even in summer and I am on the small side too.

For all of those who have joined after me.. Welcome aboard

5. Welcome everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by SIXPOINTS View Post
    Welcome everyone.
    Thank you for the welcome

7. Not new to guns (combat duty in the IDF), but new to handguns. I'll be picking up my XD9SC in a few days. I look forward to continuing to learn from everyone here.

Welcome Aboard!
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Welcome to all the latest members. If you haven't already done so, please put your 'state' in your profile so that it shows up on your posts. Thanks... and enjoy!
    Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. ~Col. Jeff Cooper

10. Hello forum. Western North Carolina here. Still working on my CCW permit, I have an appointment with my Sheriff's department to apply. So after that, August 14th, I think I have another 6 week wait.

Hello to the room.

I am a new member on the board. I am a retired Sgt. from a large Florida Sheriff's Office and I spent the last 16 years of my career as the Armorer and Range Master for my agency. I have been a Firearms Instructor since 1985, still certified as a CJSTC Firearms Instructor/Driving Instructor, a factory trained Armorer on over 20 weapon systems and also a certified Taser Instructor. I currently work as the Lead Firearms Instructor (K & DI) for The Safety & Intelligence Institute (S2) in Largo, FL. Hopefully there will be many spirited discussions with the opportunity to learn a few new things along the way.