New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 429
Page 429 of 650 FirstFirst ... 329379419427428429430431439479529 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

new

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.
    Hello, from Dodge City, Kansas

Hi Everybody! I'm from Dacula, Georgia. (Not Dracula, although some people have probably thought I was a blood sucker at one time or other). I've been reading USA Carry topics and threads for a long time but today is my official first day registered. I look forward to interacting with some awesome people.

Welcome to the forum.. Hope you enjoy.

LOL @mellowchic .... yes, a big welcome, even to those who are not blood suckers..

5. Howdy from West Texas... well just north of the middle really but we still get more inches of blowing dirt than rain most years. Anyhow I've lurked a while but finally signed up because I appreciate all the info I've dug up here! That and the chance at the give-aways :)

Just another gun nut from the gateway city here. Just came across this site about a month or so ago and I kinda got hooked. I enjoy all of the articles and posts and hope to add to them as time goes on. Thanks for having me.

7. It's a pleasure to be here

hello newbies welcome aboard!
    gun control is being able to hit your target

9. Hello, I live in one of those Screwed up May Issue states Maryland. Had to get an Virgina non res. CHP, I should move to Va. its a great state, I just wont tell them I was born in North..lol.

10. Hi, new member here from Iowa, going to take a look around, and learn everything I can.

11. Hello from Auburn, AL
    WAR EAGLE!!