New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 43
Page 43 of 648 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143543 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Burbank, CA checking in

Yes, I'm from Burbank, CA, which is in L.A. County in the People's Republic of California. I feel like I'm writing to the "real world" from behind enemy lines. However, I guess you could say I'm an optimist!
    I'm very interested in all of the legal and political wranglings because that is about the only way we're ever going to be allowed CCWs in L.A.

Welcome to the forum, onlyaudio. You came to the right place thats for sure. We have a lot of disgruntled PRC members that are trying to get the word out. Make sure you check out our CA forum. California Discussion and Firearm News
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome, NavJag06 and OnlyAudio!

Semper Fi, Wolfhunter

6. Just a hello to all on the board, thanks for allowing me in....
    NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome from Florida, DeltaB.

Welcome DeltaB. We're glad to have you aboard!
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hey! everyone! Been carrying firearms on my hips and in my hands for over 40 years but always just around the farm. Recently got my Indiana LTCH and been doing a little CC and OC in public. Its nice not to have to worry about all the loaded/unloaded/locked up crap that IN puts us through to transport a handgun if you don't have a permit.

Sheesh! Just logged off of InfoWars.com. What a bunch of CooCoos! This place is a little different.

-NR

Hey! everyone! Been carrying firearms on my hips and in my hands for over 40 years but always just around the farm. Recently got my Indiana LTCH and been doing a little CC and OC in public. Its nice not to have to worry about all the loaded/unloaded/locked up crap that IN puts us through to transport a handgun if you don't have a permit.

Sheesh! Just logged off of InfoWars.com. What a bunch of CooCoos! This place is a little different.

-NR

Welcome, ntrngr!