New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 431
Page 431 of 650 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433441481531 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello! New member, new owner XD 40 4". Im here to learn more about ccw and shooting in general.

3. Greetings from Vermont. Best gun laws in the nation. Looking forward to talking shop

Blog Entries
    Hello everyone!!! Newbie here from Arizona.

Brian

Greetings and salutations to my (now) fellow USACarry members from a long time luker.

Up until recently, the only firearms I owned were for in-house personal protection. I recieved my State of Florida Concealed Weapons Permit in May, and just purchased my first retail CCW, a Ruger LCP. I love this little beauty. My wife and I are preparing for an out of state road trip; it will be by my side the entire time. Lucky for me all of the states I am traveing through have reciprocity with Florida.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say and to learning about CC laws and weapon systems & techniques..

-D.

6. New guy from jersey...(AKA..the land of no carry)

To all who have come in after me. Welcome to the forum!

8. Quote Originally Posted by ddellaposta View Post
    Greetings and salutations to my (now) fellow USACarry members from a long time luker.

Up until recently, the only firearms I owned were for in-house personal protection. I recieved my State of Florida Concealed Weapons Permit in May, and just purchased my first retail CCW, a Ruger LCP. I love this little beauty. My wife and I are preparing for an out of state road trip; it will be by my side the entire time. Lucky for me all of the states I am traveing through have reciprocity with Florida.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say and to learning about CC laws and weapon systems & techniques..

-D.
    Welcome. If you own an Android or Apple smartphone, I suggest investing the $1(apx) in an App with all 50 states laws. Remember that when you are in a reciprocal, you have to observe that State's laws and there are often local weirdnesses that are often counter-intuitive.

9. My wife and I are patiently waiting for our permits to arrive. I just found 'USA Carry' this weekend and registered for access to all the knowledge--I have no problem learning from others experiences...
    Southern Utah
    (haven't finished my profile yet)

10. Hi all from MA, "the worst state to try and get a cc permit" haha. Well maybe not the worst, but I did try and was denied to obtain mine. Anyways, looking forward to browsing around and learning a thing or two.

Hello! I'm joining you from Kansas, and I'm excited to have found you. I'm on my journey to emergency preparedness, and I've already gotten a lot of good information. Thanks!