New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 432
Page 432 of 650 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442482532 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello All,

New member here from California. CCW in Nevada and currently awaiting Utah and Florida. Loved firearms ever since I was introduced to them in the Boy Scouts. I've been a long time lurker of this site and finally committed to registering. You guys are a gold mine of information.

Thank you all.

3. Greetings from the Oregon Willamette Valley

Greetings from Nashville, TN. My names is Jeremy and I'm a CCW liscense holder. I love guns and I work in private security so I'm around them all the time. This site has a wealth of information and I'm glad to be here.

Newb here just wanting to say hello to all. not sure how these blog things work but will try to get the hang of it

Welcome aboard to all of you, this is a great forum to learn about alot of things.

Howdy,
    New from Wa state.Started shooting beginning of this year and love it.Trying to learn as much as possible and this seems like a great place to do so.

Cheers all

Hello to all, from Green Bay, Wisconsin.

New to the forums, received my permit a couple of months ago, and purchased a Ruger SR40C last week. I'm excited to dive into all the information here, it very much seems like the place to be.

Thank you for a great place to meet, and have great discussions. And thanks, in advance, for everyone's input on a newbie's questions.

Be safe,
    Mike De

9. Hello to everyone.
    I am a SC resident with interests in DE and the "communist" state of Maryland.
    I just read about court decision handed down which may help citizens of MD obtain CWP.
    I hope to gain some insight about my ability to defend myself and family from this forum while in Maryland.

10. Hello. New member here also from South Carolina, looks like I have some good company
    When Einstein can't work out the problem you don't hand off to Mortimer Snerd--Ethel Mertz

11. Hi. New member from Indiana.