New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 435
Page 435 of 651 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435436437445485535 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Howdy from Roanoke VA.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    Hi Todd, if I may ask how old are you, and exactly where is your home, I used to live on corrnell ave, by the three water tanks, move south in 83, last time back was in 07, still have family and friends there, went to Union Endicott, HS, wasn't really into the guns before moving, other than a rifle or shotgun, to big a hassel to have a handgun there, it can be done but you need the patience of a saint, I trade back and forth all the time here, at present I think we have 18 or 19, good luck with your permit.......please post back.....PM if you want...........Dave.......
    Hi Dave! I'm right near the Cider Mill Playhouse in Endicott. Definitely glad to meet someone hear from the area :) And yeah, I've heard it can be a hassle to get a CCW permit. But I'm patient!

Hello from New York. Just got my permit after a lifetime of long guns, it's on to the hand guns!

Quote Originally Posted by helismash View Post
    Hello from New York. Just got my permit after a lifetime of long guns, it's on to the hand guns!
    Welcome, where at in NY ???????

Quote Originally Posted by med1862 View Post
    Hi All, Kevin from Wisconsin. Waiting for my CCW permit to come back. Im looking for a new sidearm to carry concealed, any suggestions???
    Hi Kevin, I'm in Wisconsin too... I purchased the SR40c from Ruger. I was planning on the 9mm version of the same gun, but the shop I purchased from had a backlog for the SR9c. He showed me the one that had come in that day, it was test fired at the factory 3 weeks prior. The owner came to pick it up while I was still there. So that SR9c was literally at the shop for about 3 hours. lol I did not ask how long the waiting list was, but he did tell me that he had a few .40s in stock. It's the same gun, with a bigger "pipe".

I was originally thinking of getting the Bersa Thunder .380 After doing some size comparison, I went with the more stopping power. The dimensions were tenths of an inch difference.

All the reviews I read on the SR9c (or the .40 version) were very positive. I've got about 150 rounds through mine, and can't wait to get back to the range to fling some more!

Hope this helps.

7. hello new to site. just wanted to say hi. I dont have my ccw but I am getting it soon along with my first handgun.

New here from Ma like to hello

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States
    Hi Todd, if I may ask how old are you, and exactly where is your home, I used to live on corrnell ave, by the three water tanks, move south in 83, last time back was in 07, still have family and friends there, went to Union Endicott, HS, wasn't really into the guns before moving, other than a rifle or shotgun, to big a hassel to have a handgun there, it can be done but you need the patience of a saint, I trade back and forth all the time here, at present I think we have 18 or 19, good luck with your permit.......please post back.....PM if you want...........Dave.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Quigley View Post
    Hi Dave! I'm right near the Cider Mill Playhouse in Endicott. Definitely glad to meet someone hear from the area :) And yeah, I've heard it can be a hassle to get a CCW permit. But I'm patient!
    Hello I am new to this forum but not to guns/hunting... though I did recently get my ccw in PA and have been carrying my Sig p250c ever since.

I also lived in Endicott, NY back in 99-03 (while in College).

10. just a note to say hello for mary singletary.

Welcome, where at in NY ???????
    I'm upstate. Halfway between Albany and Utica.