New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 437
Page 437 of 648 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447487537 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hiya! My name is Bart. I live in the great state of AZ and have been reading here for a couple weeks now and have followed the website for longer. Figured I'd go ahead and register for the forums, pop in and say hi.
    My EDC for sake of subject of a P229 which I love to no end.

3. hey guys im happy to join usa carry new guy from new york

Hi, I'm Bill. I'm Tea Man because I'm a hardcore tea drinker. As long as I'm awake I'm drinking tea. :)

I live in San Antonio, Texas but I was born in Milwaukee WI and we moved here when I was a kid for better weather. I used to be an avid shooter back in the 80s with a small collection of hand guns in various calibers. Now I have two pistols which I bought since January and in two calibers I never shot before, a 9mm (Jan) and a 40sw (Mar). I'm pretty impressed with them and I bought them for SD but got hooked on range shooting. Both of my guns now have over 1000 rounds each.

I am disabled but not stuck in a wheelchair thanks god. Injections and Vicodin are what keeps me going. I'm not very active but I like computers, games and guitars. I guess I can add guns too. I like movies and I collect movie DVDs so I don't have to watch 'em on tv where they are edited and full of ads. I'm close to 500 DVDs now. I like the sifi, dramas and crimes best. I like comedies alright but they get old.

Well, glad to be here and I'll join y'all in the threads. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Tea Man View Post
    Hi, I'm Bill. I'm Tea Man because I'm a hardcore tea drinker. As long as I'm awake I'm drinking tea. :)

I live in San Antonio, Texas but I was born in Milwaukee WI and we moved here when I was a kid for better weather. I used to be an avid shooter back in the 80s with a small collection of hand guns in various calibers. Now I have two pistols which I bought since January and in two calibers I never shot before, a 9mm (Jan) and a 40sw (Mar). I'm pretty impressed with them and I bought them for SD but got hooked on range shooting. Both of my guns now have over 1000 rounds each.

I am disabled but not stuck in a wheelchair thanks god. Injections and Vicodin are what keeps me going. I'm not very active but I like computers, games and guitars. I guess I can add guns too. I like movies and I collect movie DVDs so I don't have to watch 'em on tv where they are edited and full of ads. I'm close to 500 DVDs now. I like the sifi, dramas and crimes best. I like comedies alright but they get old.

Welcome Tea Man
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

6. Hello,

excited to join. Looking forward to learning from everyone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea Man View Post

Welcome aboard Tea Man! Glad to have you with us.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trab View Post
    Hiya! My name is Bart. I live in the great state of AZ and have been reading here for a couple weeks now and have followed the website for longer. Figured I'd go ahead and register for the forums, pop in and say hi.
    My EDC for sake of subject of a P229 which I love to no end.
    Welcome fellow Arizonian!

Hello all, former lurker

Glad I finally joined, lots of good info..now I just need to get my first pistola.

My Super Nova's not cuttin it

welcome aboard ! wash that bird and join the fun here
    gun control is being able to hit your target

11. Joined today and thought I'd send a welcome from the Rocky Mountains (not Denver or Boulder for those that get the humor). Just an older, retired Navy man still enjoying the freedom this country offers its citizens. I've read some good posts today, and thought I'd join. I'm not much of a froum type, but what the heck.
    All the best.