New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 439
Page 439 of 650 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441449489539 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello! Been at the website a while but just getting around to signing up for the forum. We are building indoor shooting ranges in five states right now.

New Member Welcome Thread 2-range-tactical-side.jpg

3. Hello,

I am new to the site. Just joined a few days ago. I am really interested in learning more on Concealed Carry.

Thank you, Tyler

Hello from Wisconsin!

5. Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.
    New guy here from Montana.

Hello from Texas! I plan on getting my concealed carry license this year and I figure this is a great place to learn! I already own a Springfield XD .40 but I think it's too big for summertime in Houston so I'll be looking for something new.

7. Just signed on. Hoping to get a lot of great information here!

Doug Byrd
    Idaho

8. Thanks for all the info and chance of a lifetime!

9. hello from Va got my license this past year enjoy guns of every type and target practice and love all of my rights this is a great country we live in and im glad we can keep it that way

10. New guy dropping in to intro myself. Chris from SC glad to be apart of this.

11. New member intro

Hello everyone. Josh from illinois checking in. Been following on twitter for some time. Finally decided to join the forum. Thanks ahead of time for all the great info!