New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 440
Page 440 of 650 FirstFirst ... 340390430438439440441442450490540 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello all, I'm here to learn more about CCW and for the contest too, not gonna lie, lol

3. Hello all, Kevin from nc I'm new to the site got my ccw july 8 and would like to learn all I can great info on the site. Hi scoobyjr76

4. New member here. Troy from VA. Thanks for this forum. Lots of great information.

Welcome Kevin, and all I want to know about gun control is haveing a light trigger pull so I can shoot easyer, LOL
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

Quote Originally Posted by kiperto View Post
    New member here. Troy from VA. Thanks for this forum. Lots of great information.
    Welcome kiperto
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

7. Hello all I am new here and I hope to find out just about all things I should need to know or at the least perhaps someone pointing to me in the right direction to get the info sought after.

8. New member from South Bend, IN

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.
    Hey everybody. Name's James. Just moved back to Indiana from bein out in Jersey for the past 8 yrs. My wife Maria is originally from Jersey and we have a 7 month old son named Liam. We're lookin into getting handguns for personal protection. I'm looking to get a Ruger 45 and my wife wants a Ruger 22. She's a greenhorn with guns and is gonna need some training. But, I've been around guns pretty much my whole life. We're goin to get out license to carry here in Indiana and had some questions. But, I'll post them in the actual Indiana forum. I'm glad to be a part of USA Carry and plan on becoming an NRA member in the very near future. I hope to start a collection of all types of firearms to pass down to my children when my time comes. I also hope to learn as much as I possibly can about firearm safety so that I can properly teach my children that guns are not toys in any way whatsoever. Thank you for welcoming me to your world.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesq324 View Post
    Hey everybody. Name's James. Just moved back to Indiana from bein out in Jersey for the past 8 yrs. My wife Maria is originally from Jersey and we have a 7 month old son named Liam. We're lookin into getting handguns for personal protection. I'm looking to get a Ruger 45 and my wife wants a Ruger 22. She's a greenhorn with guns and is gonna need some training. But, I've been around guns pretty much my whole life. We're goin to get out license to carry here in Indiana and had some questions. But, I'll post them in the actual Indiana forum. I'm glad to be a part of USA Carry and plan on becoming an NRA member in the very near future. I hope to start a collection of all types of firearms to pass down to my children when my time comes. I also hope to learn as much as I possibly can about firearm safety so that I can properly teach my children that guns are not toys in any way whatsoever. Thank you for welcoming me to your world.
    Welcome James, what you sould look into is going to a range that rents guns and does instruction, carrying a 22 is better than no gun at all, but for a serious carry weapon I would look into something bigger, a compact 9mm would be a good choice

10. Hello from NW PA I finally registered been reading posts for awhile and enjoy the site.

11. Checking in from the Northwest (Seattle area) Thank you for all the good information found here.