New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 442
Page 442 of 648 FirstFirst ... 342392432440441442443444452492542 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

New to the forum. Looking to pick up a Sig P229. Just need to convince the better half. I already read the post. Decided to join.

Quote Originally Posted by ebabitzke View Post
    New to the forum. Looking to pick up a Sig P229. Just need to convince the better half. I already read the post. Decided to join.
    Good choice, if you can go to a range and rent one, then let her shoot it, ........but be mindfull, she may really like it, then you will have to buy two, LOL
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

4. New Member

Hello all , new member here, from Florida. Experienced but always learning.

5. hi guys!
    i'm a new member from italy..
    i'm here to learn more about US' gun laws..i hope this is the right place!

New member from Concord, NC. :)

Long time lurker, brand new member.

Looking forward to asking questions, listening (well, reading anyway) and learning.
    Highly recommended reading:
    QUANTITATIVE AMMUNITION SELECTION

8. I really enjoy this site! alot of knowledge here! thanks for all the work to keep this up.

9. Have been lurking a while now from Fl. so, decided to jump right in.

Hello, new member here. I'm from CT, NRA Certified Instructor and RSO. Very experienced, I'm here to learn more and to share my knowledge.

Welcome all, you picked a good sight for info, but beware of trolls, and always verify with authoritys
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand