New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 443
Page 443 of 648 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443444445453493543 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Meleniumx from Greencastle, PA

Hello from Virginia

4. Hello from a long time lurker from CT.

5. Hello from a newbie from Iowa :)

Newbie from the Oregon Coast, and I just got my CHL

A big welcome to everyone recently joining the forum. :P

8. Greetings from North Alabama. Been carrying concealed for a few years now but only consistently everywhere for a few months. Here for the knowledge.

New to this post from South Carolina! I have been a CWP holder for a few years and have owned MANY guns throughout my 40+ years. I am a supporter of 2A and believe all law abiding citizens (mentally stable and w/clean record, etc.) should be able to exercise this right. I do, however, believe that good initial training and frequent practice/range time is required to SAFELY carry and be effective when a situation warrants. I know people that received their permit with a friendly handshake and a dinner from an "instructor"...THAT'S scary! Looking forward to many informative exchanges!

New guy from CT. Found you on Twitter, enjoyed the posts so I came in to join the fun. Seems like a friendly bunch of guys, and lots of topics. Always nice to meet new shooters and supporters.

Newbie from St Paul, Mn.. Just started shopping for my first ccw. Looks to be a great place for info and advice!