New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 444
Page 444 of 650 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494544 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. good day and I am happy to be here

3. Hello from Kentucky. I look forward to learning and sharing with the forum members.

4. Greetings, all. I'm just coming off the 3rd Annual Iowa Firearms Coalition 2nd Amendment Rally yesterday, and happened to find this site doing some searching afterwards. I'm a pastor in central Iowa with a permit to carry (.40 cal) and I love what I see so far on this site!

Welcome Pastor and anyone else I haven't greeted

6. Hey all,

Just joined. A Marine in NC. Look forward to talking with all of you.

Welcome to all.

8. Hi from a newbie from Texas. I have just just recently got my carry permit so everything is pretty new to me. I'll spend some time just lurking and learning before I start saying mush.

Quote Originally Posted by martipr View Post
    Hi from a newbie from Texas. I have just just recently got my carry permit so everything is pretty new to me. I'll spend some time just lurking and learning before I start saying mush.
    Hell, jump in and "mush" with the rest of us, LOL
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

New site member from Oklahoma. Just found the site and have been reading. This is a good stuff. Very happy to be able to join.
    Beretta 96 DAO concealed carry at all times (except at work-nuff said about that) Thinking about starting a Growth Group Bible Study for the gun totin' members of our church. Thinking about calling it the "Gatekeepers".

11. Hello from Austin TX