New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 445
Page 445 of 648 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455495545 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello to everyone, from a bonafide cheesehead Packerbacker in West Allis Wisconsin. What a great site and forums you have here!

3. Greetings fellow Americans,

I'm pleased to be able to claim the title of American. Although my family first came to this great country through Ellis Island in the late 1800's, I have been blessed to grow up in the greatest country this world has known. Like many of you, I am saddened by the current state of affairs resulting from selfish greed and ignorance amongst the governments of our states and cities and particularly at the federal level. I hope enough Americans wake up and let their voices be heard to put a halt to the special interests and insanity that abounds.

I spent most of my life trusting in the goodness of the American people. I served our nation with pride for 20 years in the US Navy. My family has served proudly in all branches of the services for 4 generations, including WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam & the several Middle East campaigns. As I approach the much venerated but sometimes maligned season of the senior citizen, my chest still swells with pride as I say the Pledge of Allegiance and sing the National Anthem. I am honored to be able to say a prayer to my God in public now and again.

I believe it is people like you who come to this forum and ardently stand tall in defense of our Bill of Rights who give me the opportunity to enjoy the blessings of freedom. I've served beside you in our Armed Forces and other civil and community services.

I am honored to be here.

Patrick Farrell
    USN Retired
    Small Business Owner - I built it.

God Bless the USA

4. Hey fellas, nice to be on here. I'm 21 and recently got my concealed carry license. I'll be posting from the great state of Nebraska. GO SKERS. And UNK Lopers.

New from S/E TN. Retired LEO
    "Lets Be Careful Out There!"

Ron

GREETINGS Fellow Firearm Enthusiasts! I am Mr. Wilson of CENTERFIRE CPL based out of Detroit, MI. I look forward to posting some informative posts as well as being educated!

Hello from Pacific Northwest, Washington State. Hoping to learn more and share experiences.

Bob here in Fredericksburg, VA, new to USA Carry. Been a resident of VA for 6 years now and although there is open carry, decided to get Conceal Carry this past spring.

9. Hello from Northern Virginia! Have carried concealed for 10 years but just found this site. I look forward to learning from other members!

10. Hello from Colorado Springs! I regularly carry an XD-S in a WhiteHat MaxTuck. I have been reading the forums and like the conversations.

Welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ