New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 446
Page 446 of 650 FirstFirst ... 346396436444445446447448456496546 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by RonM0710 View Post
    New from S/E TN. Retired LEO
    Welcome Ron........where at in S/E TN..?
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

hello my name is Greg Chervenak im from MI but living in MO that last 5 years

Greetings...

Hailing from Detroit Michigan! Looking forward to some good posts!

5. New member checking in. Really enjoy this site. Good discussions and information.

Trust in God and keep your powder dry.

welcome aboard ! from s/e florida
    gun control is being able to hit your target

7. Hi from SE Pennsylvania

Hello from middle TN! Glad I found this forum. I finally got a piece or property I can shoot on so my interest in a new pistol is at full steam. OK, got to catch up on all the forum posts!

As a recent new hand gun owner I exercised my Carry Conceal Permit in VA as well as open carried and prefer the conceal over open in public. I just prefer to be more reserved and draw less attention to myself. I had looked on some of the forums including USACarry for advice on carrying when visit a son or daughter on a VA college campus. I am not concerned with open or conceal on my body, I visit my son and shoot with a camera while watching his soccer games. My concern is with campus policies and that I travel 2 - 3 hours to visit him. My car is not parked far from the soccer game so I can secure it in the car while there, I stay in a local hotel while there, but the usual hotel does not provide a room safe. Will keeping the weapon locked in a box in the same manner that I do when travelling through MD suffice? Likewise, we travel to quite a few of his away games too and these are in areas that we are not always familiar with. I do not desire to travel without it and eventually, I want to take him to a local range while visiting him at his campus.

10. A new guy talks....

Greetings...I am a new member....was getting ready to travel to Myrtle Beach SC for military reunion and could not get the old pack n go trip planner up to check out trip route...so was looking around and found this site and got the data I wanted. I am 72 an older retired SMSgt from USAF in 1984. I am a member of NRA, Shooters Choice a gun shop where I got my concealed weapons permit here in Delaware. My wife Alice and I are traveling Nomads and have 3 more states to cover before we quit..so it is important that I know what to expect when I carry from state to state...I DO and WILL carry with all the bad guys out there looking for easy prey.....unfortunately when they catch up with me they may find out they made a hugh mistake.....I am originally from Williamston Michigan and have relocated to Magnolia Delaware where I will live out the rest of my year..etc....I am concerned about this political fiasco that we have to deal with each day and firmly believe in the constitution. I don't waste a lot of time talking politics as I do not prioritize it above my existing priorities of waking up daily, having coffee with my friends, traveling and enjoying my family....when you are 72 you are careful what you spend time doing....POLITICS rates pretty low in my book....I hope you are all well...God Bless....an old Patriot Sgt....Mike

Quote Originally Posted by SMSgtMike View Post
    Greetings...I am a new member....was getting ready to travel to Myrtle Beach SC for military reunion and could not get the old pack n go trip planner up to check out trip route...so was looking around and found this site and got the data I wanted. I am 72 an older retired SMSgt from USAF in 1984. I am a member of NRA, Shooters Choice a gun shop where I got my concealed weapons permit here in Delaware. My wife Alice and I are traveling Nomads and have 3 more states to cover before we quit..so it is important that I know what to expect when I carry from state to state...I DO and WILL carry with all the bad guys out there looking for easy prey.....unfortunately when they catch up with me they may find out they made a hugh mistake.....I am originally from Williamston Michigan and have relocated to Magnolia Delaware where I will live out the rest of my year..etc....I am concerned about this political fiasco that we have to deal with each day and firmly believe in the constitution. I don't waste a lot of time talking politics as I do not prioritize it above my existing priorities of waking up daily, having coffee with my friends, traveling and enjoying my family....when you are 72 you are careful what you spend time doing....POLITICS rates pretty low in my book....I hope you are all well...God Bless....an old Patriot Sgt....Mike
    Welcome Mike, I'm not 72 yet, in fact I hope I make it there, you enjoy yourself and screw anybody that don't approve of your lifestyle
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand