New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 447
Page 447 of 648 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497547 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Good Morning everyone. My name is Mike and I'm a new member from Connecticut. I've had my CT permit since February. I just started looking for my first CCW. Looking at the S&W M&P series.

Quote Originally Posted by MedicMike View Post
    Good Morning everyone. My name is Mike and I'm a new member from Connecticut. I've had my CT permit since February. I just started looking for my first CCW. Looking at the S&W M&P series.
    I think the M&P Series is a GREAT series of firearms! MORE bang for your buck!!!

Hi everyone,

My name is Eric and I'm new to shooting. I shot my first pistol 4 months ago and haven't looked back. I've had my LTC in Massachusetts for almost two months now and have spent a lot of time practicing with my Ruger SR22 and my Sig Pro 2022. I'm definitely feeling more comfortable and am already thinking about picking up a smaller 9mm for concealed carry. I'm looking forward to learning more from the great people on this board!

Greetings all: I am new here; I am from Illinois fighting for our 2nd Amendment Rights. I am here to learn and hope to share.

6. Hey, all! New poster from Maryland here.

Quote Originally Posted by MedicMike View Post
    The M&Ps are a great choice, have shot them several times had my eye on a 40 compact till I tryed a little custom work on my G-23, and I like it a bunch better now,
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

8. hello to all . new member from missouri

I've been a hunter since I was a young teen and have recently become more interested in handguns. I'm in Central NY, and actually got my pistol permit back in '93, but being in Onondaga County it is restricted to sportsman only.
    I intend to take the Rochester personal Defense pistol course later this month and apply for an amendment to a CC permit.

Quote Originally Posted by EB80 View Post
    Hi everyone,

My name is Eric and I'm new to shooting. I shot my first pistol 4 months ago and haven't looked back. I've had my LTC in Massachusetts for almost two months now and have spent a lot of time practicing with my Ruger SR22 and my Sig Pro 2022. I'm definitely feeling more comfortable and am already thinking about picking up a smaller 9mm for concealed carry. I'm looking forward to learning more from the great people on this board!
    AWESOME and welcome!

Newbie from Texas

Hello from Texas. This looks like a great site and I look forward to reading a lot and sharing when I can.