New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 448
Page 448 of 651 FirstFirst ... 348398438446447448449450458498548 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by BenGoodLuck View Post
    Hello from Texas. This looks like a great site and I look forward to reading a lot and sharing when I can.
    I grew up in Texas. Great place for sure! Now a little to the right. Regardless, welcome, enjoy.

3. Thumbs up

Hello, new member here from Prescott Valley/Dewey, Arizona. I hope to learn a lot from these forums.

Just joined a few minutes ago. From PA

5. Hello, I am Kris Koenig from Chico California - I'm producing a documentary about California gun laws vs the rest of the nation. I'll post more details about the film in your Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forum. We are looking to spread the word about the doc, and hear what others have to say about the issues therein.
    Thanks for allowing me to participate in these forums -
    Kris

Been a lurker for a little while, and finally signed up. I'm Brandon from Tallahassee, FL and am looking forward to interacting with everyone here! :)

7. MrLowKey from Massachusetts. USMC Veteran. Current CCW setup is a Ruger LC9 with a n82tactical pro holster.

Cheers!

Welcome! 20 Marine vet myself. Useful information here. Hope you enjoy the forums and get a lot out of them.

Semper Fi

Bob

9. I joined over 1 year ago. First post---just lazy.

Mike in az

10. 21 y.o. man from Jacksonville, Florida. Looking to keep my new family safe in a city with one of the highest crime rates in the USA.

Hello, newb from New Mexico, 25 days and still counting for my license to arrive.