New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 449
Page 449 of 648 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451459499549 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Greetings from Central Florida. I'm new to the forum, I'm getting my CCW any day now (been waiting for 6 weeks). Glad to be here, great site, lots of great info here.

Hi from Central Arkansas. Looking forward to reading some good stuff on concealed carry and participating when I can.
    You can get a lot with a smile but you get a lot more with a smile and a gun...Al Capone

Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth...Mike Tyson

4. Greetings from the 'burbs' of Detroit.

Active CPL holder for a number of years, interested in seeing and hearing more on the topic from people in other locations.

Looking up Conneticut laws for a friend stumbled on your site. CCW for 2+ years. Gun lovin Nevadan, i think ya'll need a bit more a the ol'west brought in here. :)

6. Good Morning from Kansas. Am looking forward to reading and sharing knowledge regarding firearms and safety.

Thanks

7. Hi

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.
    What would you recommend for a first timer?

Hello all, newbie here from MN. Been lurking awhile, but made it official this morning:) Great great forum!!

The real name is Scott. Another newbie Here Hello all
    I have enjoyed this forum for some time
    Thanks and 73

New, I'm in Iowa. looking forward to some great conversation and information.

11. Hello all. New guy here from California. Hope to learn allot from you guys. Thanks for having me.