New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 451
Page 451 of 650 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello from the Beaches of Myrtle Beach, sc
    Looks like a great site and place to be glad
    to be here and learn alot.......

Ok...I'll chime in. I'm a new guy here. Been carrying for years and my wife has just applied for her Florida carry card.

Hi group! new Member from Connecticut!! I look forward to learning much from all the postings in the forums!!

Hello from a newbie from Cincinnati, Ohio.

Hello, I'm a newbie here from Tallahassee, FL.

Howdy from central Texas. New to the forum & new to handgun ownership & conceal carry. Looking forward to learning a lot.

8. Hello. I am pleased to join this community and hope to use it as a go-to resource for information. I would also LOVE to win the giveaway.

9. Hello from NE Ohio, been trolling here for awhile and thought I might as well register.

I've been carrying for over a year and usually have my XD or my Kahr as primary and a NAA 22 mini mag as BUG but sometimes primary as I carry at home until bed time and can drop it in my sweats w/o any noticeable weight or discomfort.

Capt-Z: looks like you have down. 1st you have to have gun on you. 2nd it has to be ready to shoot ( loaded & 1 in the pipe ).3 do it all the time. We all can learn. thanks

Greetings, friends unmet

Hello, all

I am an extremely independent, free-thinking, non-patriotic, human male US Citizen. And, golly, while I sure do like all of my guns, I love J.S. Bach, free inquiry, and helping people even more. If there is anything else about which I am totally fanatical, it is freedom and liberty.

I was once affiliated with one of the two right wings of our single American political party, but I have since abandoned all such silliness. Someday America might actually have a second (or even a third) political party, and I look forward to that day with great interest.

Meanwhile........ I continue to observe and think for myself, and I joyfully encourage one and all to do the same.