Page 452 of 650 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454462502552 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by I DOUBT IT View Post
    Hello, all

I am a non-patriotic US Citizen..
    All I need to know.

"It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it" - SGB

3. Always carrying, always loaded with 1 in the pipe. My life and the lives of my family are more important to me than the thought / opinions of those who don't understand.

Thank you for the compliment btw.

Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    All I need to know.
    Is it not allowed?

Originally Posted by SGB
    All I need to know.
    Posted by I Doubt It
    Is it not allowed?

I doubt that you will find many friends here, IDI.

Being a Patriot does not mean that you find nothing wrong with our country. It means that you identify with being an American and all that it means.

Living here without providing some means of support for the country and its people means that you are likely a form of parasite, enjoying the fruits of the labors of others, including the freedoms we have to say such things as you and I have said.

It may only mean that you do not understand or value the benefits of living in America versus many other countries.

If you would like to discuss this further, please shoot me a pm. I'm open to the views of others.

Quote Originally Posted by olywarick View Post
    Originally Posted by SGB
    All I need to know.
    Posted by I Doubt It
    Is it not allowed?

Being a Patriot does not mean that you find nothing wrong with our country. It means that you identify with being an American and all that it means.

Living here without providing some means of support for the country and its people means that you are likely a form of parasite, enjoying the fruits of the labors of others, including the freedoms we have to say such things as you and I have said.

It may only mean that you do not understand or value the benefits of living in America versus many other countries.

If you would like to discuss this further, please shoot me a pm. I'm open to the views of others.
    Very well said........
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

7. I agree totally.

Quote Originally Posted by olywarick View Post
    Originally Posted by SGB
    All I need to know.
    Posted by I Doubt It
    Is it not allowed?

I believe this has been well spoken and I agree completely. Nothing wrong with having an opinion but this country (regardless of where it is now) is still the most free country to live in right now and these freedoms are well worth protecting.

Hey thanks for the welcome...really like the topics...good read.

9. New member from Delaware. I have been a NRA member for years and have had a DECCW for about a year. My daily concealed carry is the Ruger SR9 as you may suspect. I love this pistol and recommend it, as well as the SR9C. Glad to be on board y'all.

Hi everyone, new member from Florida.

11. I am new to conceal carry I am waiting on the Utah license and wanted to get a feel for everything