New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 453
Page 453 of 651 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463503553 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello

Ok yes it took me a while to figure out how to respond.Roger from PA thanks for the welcome.

3. New member. Just want to say hello from lower alabama.

4. Hello from southern KY!

5. Re: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan Elliott View Post
    Hello from southern KY!
    Welcome from Russell Springs, ky

Tim
    Hanging is the game.

6. Hello From Sunny South Florida

...where we have the castle doctrine and stand your ground laws. Gotta love a State that truly believes in the right of self-defense ;-)

Howdy from Lousiana (and Mostly Texas!)

Howdy from (right now) Texas!

I am an undergrad student in Louisiana, with an unbridled passion for all things firearms. Currently, I am in the process of purchasing a new sub-compact pistol and will undergo a concealed carry course later in the year. Always wanted to, but a fairly recent attack on myself has rocketed a CCL to my top priorities.

8. Quote Originally Posted by SharkHunter View Post
    Howdy from (right now) Texas!

I am an undergrad student in Louisiana, with an unbridled passion for all things firearms. Currently, I am in the process of purchasing a new sub-compact pistol and will undergo a concealed carry course later in the year. Always wanted to, but a fairly recent attack on myself has rocketed a CCL to my top priorities.
    I'm just a few days ahead of you, then, SharkHunter. I just bought the north american arms 22mag revolver after it's recommendation on Concealed Carry Pistols.

Applying for my CCL soon (today), too!

Jon

9. Just purchased first handgun, a Ruger SP101 .357 with 3-inch barrel. Handsome and solid. Glad to find your group!

10. New member to this forum so want to say hi. I've been carrying for over 20 years without ever having a need to draw (knock on wood), Lifetime CHL from IN and have my Utah license also. I expect to learn a lot here and hope to be able to contribute when I can.

11. Hello all! I'm Rod, I live in a little town called Placerville in California. I'm fortunate enough to have a Sheriff that has opened up the issuing of CCW permits. I'm 26, married & have 2 children, my girl being 19 months & my boy being 2 weeks. I'm living the American Dream & look forward to learning all I can about how to better protect my family & exercise my rights. Have a good night!

Rod Hart