New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 454
Page 454 of 648 FirstFirst ... 354404444452453454455456464504554 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. I've been lurking for a while and recently joined the forum. I'm from Texas and am enjoying gaining insights to pistols, carry options, etc. I've already received many helpful suggestions on a whole gambit of issues I've been investigating. I'm about half-way or more though the waiting period for my CHL, and just picked up my carry pistol from a local FFL last night. My final choice was a Springfield XDM 9mm Compact, and am looking forward to taking it to the range as soon as I can. Once again, thanks for all of the help this forum has already given me!!!

Hello from a newbie (to the forum) from Lancaster, PA. My father in law is a gunsmith, and I'll see if I can get him onboard too.

4. Welcome all newcomers!

5. Right on man! Glad to be here. Let's keep our guns.

6. Hello to you all, I am a truck driver in the pipeline construction industry, and travel a lot in my work. I am from Florida and currently working in Texas.

7. Hi everyone - new member from WI - - glad to be part of a great community!

8. Hi everyone. I'm a Second Class Petty Officer on USS Gridley (DDG-101) for the last three years of 5 served.

9. Bobby Biker

Hi Everyone I am a new member to your group. My name is Bobby and Iam in N Carolina. I have been concealed carrying for more than 5 years. I just went through the renewal of my cc license . It took longer to renew than to get it in the first place. I guess it is because of all of the new permits. I am willing to learn and share knowledge. Thanks Bobby Biker

10. Just joined from southwest PA. Already enjoyed reading the members' insights re ccw holsters. Thanks to all.

11. Hey all. Much like Donj441 above, I've spent some time reading through before joining. I'm a relative newbie to firearms in general so I plan on visiting often to soak up as much knowledge as I can. Thanks to all for sharing.