New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 455
Page 455 of 648 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465505555 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello ya'll Iam also from SC horse country Aiken. Iam an old fart soon to be 70 and love my Harley and Rotti as much as I do me guns.

3. New member to USA Carry. Recently purchased a Gen3 Glock 19. Just finished attending Front Sight 4-Day Defensive Carry class + 1-Day CC class. Have applied to NV, UT and FL for their CCW, CFP and CWFL respectively. Live in CA and my county doesn't really issues permits for concealed carry so all the previous three applications are the out-of-state variety. Look forward to enjoy and participating in discussions.

To everyone I haven't welcomed yet.. Welcome!

Just joined from east Kentucky. New to the ccw but interesting topics so far.

Want to say I am learning a lot from all the posts. Thanks for letting me join as I am new to this life style. My first purchase was a Sig P6 and Sig 2022. I am now waiting for my Shield 9mm

7. Thanks for all the warm seconded. A little about is that I am retired Law-Enf. from SC I have work the streets to SCDC as a contraband Sgt. I now live in Central Florida. I carry a Sig P238 . Its my Am. Exp. I don't leave home with out it.

8. Thanks for the welcome. I usually read more threads than I respond to. May just be the right time to change. Slkmick

9. New from Salt Lake intereted in more like minded individuals to train with

10. Quote Originally Posted by bigdogdan View Post
    Hello ya'll Iam also from SC horse country Aiken. Iam an old fart soon to be 70 and love my Harley and Rotti as much as I do me guns.
    Hell yea!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning,
    Just (re)acquired my CCW after a 10 yr hiatus due to marriage ;-) Glad to be back in the fold again and giving a shout out to any other Midwesters (MN).