New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 456
Page 456 of 648 FirstFirst ... 356406446454455456457458466506556 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello Everyone I am from the Philippines. I have been a lurker here until I decided (yesterday) to register and become a member.

Best Regards to all,

Chris

New member from Ohio. To keep (they are mine, mine, all mine and you can't take them!) and bear (yep, got em right here) arms.

(Reference: The Motor City Madman.)
    DEFEND FREEDOM. DEFEAT OBAMA.

4. Hello from the great state of Massachusetts ha. Sorry couldn't do it without laughing anyways hello from mass.

5. New To guns

What's the safest way to decide what type of gun is best for me for concealed carry?

6. Hello all!
    New member here and very pleased to find this forum! I hope to converse / add / read posts often!

Hello everyone.

New member from New York checking in and I've been a CCW License holder since 1983.

All the Best!

8. Hey there from Reno Nevada,

Applied for my CCW on Oct. 5th and patiently waiting. In the meantime, Nevada is an open carry state!

9. Just like to say Hi from Kansas, looks like an interesting site, always ready to learn

Hello to all from a new member in SE PA

11. Hello, new member from Florida. I grew up around guns and enjoy shooting, however i am very new to concealed carry. Hoping to get my permit soon and learn a lot from this site.