New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 457
Page 457 of 650 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467507557 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 6500

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Re: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Just enter to throw out a welcome to all the new members.

Tim
    Hanging is the game.

3. Hello, I'm a new member from Michigan. Waiting for my permit to arrive within the next few weeks.

tom

Hi all,

Just wanted to throw out a hello to all members here. We are a training company in SE Massachusetts (yeah... I know... unfriendly territory) and provide CCW training for responsible armed citizens. We are veteran owned/operated and teach defensive handgun/carbine, first aid/cpr, Utah CCW, and other classes. Check out our website at Tactical Dynamics Firearms Training - Firearms Training for Massachusetts Area Residents!

Looking forward to the conversations...

Rob
    Owner/Chief Instructor
    "If you found yourself in combat today, would you change how you trained yesterday?" - Travis Haley

Quote Originally Posted by scdano View Post
    What's the safest way to decide what type of gun is best for me for concealed carry?
    Find a indoor range in your area, that also rents guns, and go check them out, need a bit more info for more advice, are you M/F,big, little, not that it make a differance but it may effect what you would be comfortable carrying, also please dont take offence because there is none intended, but being as you asked about what gun to buy you may want to look into some armed self defence training
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

6. Hey there,

I'm a new member, and new to guns in general. Looks like there is some great info on this forum.

I'm a 37 year old woman that has always considered myself a pacifist, but the birth of my daughter changed a lot of things. I now want to make sure that I could protect her. I'm just starting to research guns, but already think a 9mm would probably be best. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by velvetant View Post
    Hey there,

I'm a new member, and new to guns in general. Looks like there is some great info on this forum.

I'm a 37 year old woman that has always considered myself a pacifist, but the birth of my daughter changed a lot of things. I now want to make sure that I could protect her. I'm just starting to research guns, but already think a 9mm would probably be best. What do you guys think?
    A 9mm is a very good first gun choice, bid enough to do the job, but with the right gun small enough to carry, find a range and rent several models to see what you may prefer
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

8. Hey everyone. Bobby Fowler Here. New to carry. Nice to meet you.

9. New member, waiting for non-res VA permit to arrive... Should be a few more days....

10. Hello everyone! New to this forum and excited to have some interesting discussions with y'all!

Hi all. I joined a few months ago and I've been reading a lot so I figured I probably should introduce myself. I live in Tucson, AZ and have had weapons all of my adult life. I don't usually have a lot to say, but I have found this site to be GREAT reading.