New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 458
Page 458 of 650 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468508558 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello fron North Carolina.
    I am a new member and have been very impressed with all the information on this site.
    Thank you,
    Steve

3. Hello from Louisiana. I am a new member, and looking forward to learning a great deal from everyone on this site!

Thanks,
    Ben

welcome ..you came to the right place..recommending..:)
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

nice to meet you also..:)

this is an excellent choice..exactly what i purchased a 9mm beretta px4storm..
    you should check one of these, sure you will love it..:)

7. Hello. Good to be with you all.

Roger Dodger Buddy,
    Once a Marine, always.......eh Did Nam, went back in (Navy) finished with Desert Storm, retiring
    with 23 years at E-6. "Sky Pilot" (Remember that one?), after tree tops, comes the ocean. Where as ship's swimmer,
    I would swim out and rescue downed pilots that managed to make it to the "Tonkin". Then Again, I recovered other things:Pic of a jet powered drone (was lost by some aircraftcarrier). We "Plucked" it because of it being a hazard to navigation.
    New Member Welcome Thread 2-me-drone-3.jpg
    Then on my 21ST Birthday, I was Honorably Discharged, I think I'm still hung over! Six years later I reenlisted in 1973
    and finished with 23 years of service in 1993.
    I'm now retired also, from the city of Reno, Nevada. Working in the city's police department, I had access to what was going on in the city. I became aware at just how bad the crime rate was, the types of crime had become more and more violent. Kids grown and gone, my Wife and I were alone. One day, she said, "We need a gun", after watching the local news! This from my ANTI-GUN WIFE, I knew it was time to get armed.
    So my civilian lifestyle includes weapons, I figure an ole' dog like me is never to old to learn and share here. I appreciate all of you guys and your WELCOME!
    Navy Vet, Marty
    Served in the USS Black (DD-666) - for my brothers
    December 1963 - January 1967
    (E-2 to E-4 While Aboard)
    Re-entered in the USS Hull (DD-945)
    On The Date
    July 1973
    RETIRED OUT
    FEBRUARY 1993

Quote Originally Posted by 1911 MAN View Post
    Roger Dodger Buddy,
    Once a Marine, always.......eh Did Nam, went back in (Navy) finished with Desert Storm, retiring
    with 23 years at E-6. "Sky Pilot" (Remember that one?), after tree tops, comes the ocean. Where as ship's swimmer,
    I would swim out and rescue downed pilots that managed to make it to the "Tonkin". Then Again, I recovered other things:Pic of a jet powered drone (was lost by some aircraftcarrier). We "Plucked" it because of it being a hazard to navigation.
    New Member Welcome Thread 2-me-drone-3.jpg
    Then on my 21ST Birthday, I was Honorably Discharged, I think I'm still hung over! Six years later I reenlisted in 1973
    and finished with 23 years of service in 1993.
    I'm now retired also, from the city of Reno, Nevada. Working in the city's police department, I had access to what was going on in the city. I became aware at just how bad the crime rate was, the types of crime had become more and more violent. Kids grown and gone, my Wife and I were alone. One day, she said, "We need a gun", after watching the local news! This from my ANTI-GUN WIFE, I knew it was time to get armed.
    So my civilian lifestyle includes weapons, I figure an ole' dog like me is never to old to learn and share here. I appreciate all of you guys and your WELCOME!
    Navy Vet, Marty
    Served in the USS Black (DD-666) - for my brothers
    December 1963 - January 1967
    (E-2 to E-4 While Aboard)
    Re-entered in the USS Hull (DD-945)
    On The Date
    July 1973
    RETIRED OUT
    FEBRUARY 1993
    A big welcome, looking back I wish I had done something like that, I really think I would have been better off for it, better be careful, once you get really interested in this, it can get expensive.....LOL
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

Hello everyone,
    A newbie here from NC (native of SC) here. Like other newbies here, I would like to read post of others before jumping in lol; I'm sure I will learn a lot:). Thanks for having me in the group.

Just joined and saying "hi".
    In Phoenix, AZ.
    Lots of good information here I can see.