New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 459
Page 459 of 651 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469509559 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome all and enjoy. Glad to have you onboard.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

3. Just wanted to say," hello" from the great state of West Virginia. Found this site very informative & friendly while reading through some of the post. I'm looking forward to sharing information and gaining knowledge. I'm currently taking a safety firearms course by an NRA instructor and will finish up this week. Look forward to spending more time on here.

Saff

4. Hello from the Arizona!

Hello from Minn.. Looking forward in meeting and learning from you all

6. Howdy from Texas. There is so much here to read and learn.
    ~Jerry

7. New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello from California.

Sent from my iPhone 3GS using Tapatalk

8. New Member Welcome Thread 2

Got a question guys n girls. Earlier this month I attempted to purchase a long gun at a Chattanooga dealership only to be denied by the TBI's new system. I filled out the appeals form and faxed it to the TBI along with the disposition form from the arresting department in Georgia with it stating not guilty due to self defense. This charge/case is almost 18 yrs old and has never come up before. I contacted the court in Georgia and was told "our system has been down 4 months and our IT department has yet to fix it". For some reason the charge is showing up but not the disposition.

Any advice on how I should proceed in this case?

25-year restricted permit holder in Upstate New York.
    I'm looking at a Ruger P95 9mm and some CCW training next month before talking to Dan Sullivan in Oneida County for a CCW permit.
    Wish me luck!

10. hello, I am new also. much info on this site, thanks, question..where do I keep guns in my house, when I get them. can I buy now, or wait untill my ccwp comes back. why will It take 90 day,s thanks...I am from sc.
    Last edited by runningrabbit747; 11-18-2012 at 03:21 PM. Reason: word not spell right.

Hello all...new here, from Massachusetts.

Let me first say Thank You to all the military folk here. I will be forever grateful to you!

Second, I am ready to learn from you all, so I will drop by often.

I guess that its all I have to say for the moment. See you around!